The hugest box of bookmail from Book Outlet. They were having an enormous sale for Black Friday. I got, like, ten hardcover titles for $57. Normally I could spend that on two hardcovers in the Barnes & Noble at the Grove.
But I get kind of weird about bargain shopping. I don’t like it. I can be a snob in that respect for sure.
I got every book I’ve passed a million times for one reason or another despite their popularity, and I’ll Give You the Sun, which I already owned on my iPad, but had to have the physical copy of–it’s one of my favorite books ever.
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
- Summer Days and Summer Nights by various authors
- Slash Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke
- The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
- Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
- The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings
- I’ll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Sorry I didn’t put in their descriptions and make my weirdo comments, that would take me a legitimate century. Plus, these are all such well-known titles, take my word for it and just buy them.